Win tickets and hotel stay to visit AGA Festival 2015
Join us for a day of celebrity speakers, cookery clinics, book signings and much more as the AGA Festival heads to the capital.
This September, the first ever AGA Festival will take place in London and it promises to be a great day out. With a fantastic line-up – including best-selling food writers, cookery experts and celebrity owners – it’s a must-visit for anyone interested in the world of the iconic cooker.
To mark the event we're giving away two tickets plus a London hotel stay to visit the AGA Festival 2015! To enter simply state in one sentence on the AGA Official Facebook page or via the AGA Official Twitter account @AGA_Official why you would like to attend the Festival.
To guarantee your ticket for the Festival click here.
Competitions closes 5pm 31st July 2015. Please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions – AGA Festival 2015
- To take part you must state in one sentence why you would like to attend the AGA Festival 2015.
- Entries must be added to the AGA Facebook page or AGA Twitter page.
- There is a maximum of 1 entry per Facebook/Twitter account.
- The deadline for entries is 5pm on 31st July 2015.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK and Northern Ireland.
- The prize comprises of; two free tickets to the AGA Festival (Sunday 20th September 2015) and one double/twin room at a London hotel on Saturday 19th September 2015. The guests should be over the age of 18. The hotel will be chosen and booked by AGA Rangemaster Ltd. Winners will need to make their own travel arrangements.
- If you have already purchased tickets to the AGA Festival and win this competition you will be reimbursed the cost of the two tickets. If you have purchased one ticket you will be reimbursed the cost of one ticket and then given an additional ticket free of charge.
- The winning entry will be judged on Monday 3rd August 2015 by the AGA marketing team.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook/Twitter on or before 7th August 2015.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other product.
- The tickets will be posted to the winner in early September 2015.
- The Promoter of the competition is AGA Rangemaster Ltd.
- The competition is not open to employees or family members of AGA Rangemaster Plc.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.